- Regular Tuning ($115 + tax) A piano is a valuable investment. You service your car, your appliances…. Maintain that piano, too! You should have your piano professionally tuned every 6 to 12 months, especially if it is brand new.
- Follow-up Tuning ($70 + tax) You don’t even know how long it has been since your last tuning? Maybe never? A piano that has not been tuned for many years may require a second tuning because it often will not hold the initial tuning very well. This follow-up tuning will be completed 2-3 weeks after the first tuning.
- House Call ($45 + tax) My time is valuable. If I come to your location and find that I am unable to assist you with your piano, I charge a minimal fee for the visit.
- Outside Service Area Call ($.25/mile beyond 15 miles from my location) I am happy to travel to locations outside my local area to service your piano. I just add this fee to help cover the cost of travel.
- Other Work (Estimate will be provided.) Your piano may require additional services or repairs. I will always provide an estimate before completing any repair work and will not charge for or perform any services without a customer’s approval.
- Labor ($40/hr. + tax) Labor is only charged for maintenance or repair outside normal tuning work.
- Payment Methods (Cash, Check, Credit Card) Payment is due upon completion of service unless I have made other arrangements.
Last, but not least…
- Referral Discount (10% per referral) Were you satisfied with the service? Tell your friends! A referral is the greatest compliment. To show my appreciation to you, I will give you 10% off your next piano tuning for every referral who schedules a tuning. I will keep track of each referral and apply your discount at your next tuning visit.